First, while there are fantastic benefits to be had from ridding your body of harmful toxins, caution is the name of the game. If you meet any of the following criteria, consult your physician prior to starting a detox:
- chronically ill
- compromised immune system or blood disease
- infant, or young child
- kidney or liver issue patients
- taking a PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE
- if you are elderly
- addicted to drugs or alcohol
- suffering from serious disease
- those who have been exposed to dangerous chemicals, heavy metals or radioactive material
Do not surge ahead with enthusiasm and ignore the risks. Ready yourself and then stack the odds in your favor by having a plan.
You will experience minor discomforts, like headaches, fatigue or queasiness. These will pass or in some cases, you may not suffer from these at all. If at any time during the detox you feel uncomfortable or sense you are at risk, seek out medical help to see you through it.
photo credit: Pink Sherbet Photographydetox diet
Similar Cayenne Pepper Diet News:
- Some Facts About the Cayenne Pepper Diet The Cayenne Pepper Diet is a tough one. You are...
- Lemonade Colon Cleanse A clean and healthy colon is the gateway to wellness...
- Lemon Juice Detox Thinking of trying the lemon juice detox? Lemons have been...
- Why Do We Need to Detoxify When the Body Is Able to Detox Itself? While your body *is* designed with it’s own detoxifying system,...
- The Lemon Juice Detox Detoxing the liver is just as important as the other...